About the Project | System Design & Functionality | Basic Workflow of the e-Portfolio |
- Hosted by MyKnowledgeMap with St George’s service level agreements in place.
- All data stored centrally.
- Allows data input from both the web and mobile devices.
- Native apps in mobile app stores.
- Apple & Android.
- Smartphone & tablet.
- Mobile web for other platforms.
- Produces reports on assessment for administration and monitoring.
Functionality – Creating Assessments
Simple editing tools.
- No coding required.
- Question types
- Free text
- Multiple choice questions
- Likert matrix
- File upload
- Simple, real time access for students to keep track of their own completed assessments and their progress, both on desktop and mobile devices.
- Allows academic tutors to give feedback directly to students.
- Monitor on going student progress in real-time and resolve potential issues before they arise.
- Reflective “blog” posts.
- Additional resources, guidelines etc posted to student portfolios.
- Post supporting images and evidence of achievement.
- Monitor progress against custom frameworks.